Dates & Times
Admission Fee (8 to 11 Oct 2021)
Tickets can be purchased via HK Ticketing
Adults (standard): HK$120
Full time students and senior citizens (over 60) : HK$50
Free admission for children under 12 accompanied by an adult
*All ticket types admit 1 person only
The first ever VVIP art fair ticket in NFT format in Hong Kong has arrived at Fine Art Asia 2021.
Anyone with a cryptocurrency wallet (ETH on Polygon compatible) can sign up to receive this NFT ticket by sending us an email (email@example.com) with their wallet address one week before the fair. You will receive one edition of this VVIP NFT ticket. During the fair, this NFT ticket can be used to redeem one VIP ticket (admits two) and a set of gifts. Each NFT ticket is eligible for one redemption. Only 50 editions are available. This NFT is minted on the Polygon chain, please use the appropriate wallet when signing up and redeeming.
Please click here to view 2021 visitor privileges!
COVID- 19 Admission Rules & Regulations
- All individuals are required to wear a mask to enter the hall; otherwise, admission will be denied.
- All individuals are required to pass the temperature check at the hall entrance before admission. Any person with a temperature of 37.5˚C or more will be denied entry.
- All visitors are required to scan LeaveHomeSafe (LHS) QR Code or complete the registration forms (including guest’s name, contact number, date and time of visit) before entering the exhibition hall. Records will be collected by the organiser for 31 days, for the Centre for Health Protection (CHP)’s contact-tracing whenever necessary.
- Please do not gather in areas of the fair and please maintain social distancing.
- Any person who is under mandatory quarantine or wearing an electronic wristband will be strictly denied entry.
- When the fair venue has reached its control capacity, ALL visitors must queue in the designated entry area on the concourse.
General Admission Rules & Regulations
- For safety and security reasons, all visitors and their belongings are subject to a thorough inspection before entering and leaving the show premises.
- Children below the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult. Each adult can only bring in one child.
- Backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed.
- Bags, briefcases and similar items larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ (30 x 15 x 30 cm) must be deposited at the Coat Check. Any items that do not comply with this policy will be prohibited.
- Only one bag per person is allowed.
- Personal / non-professional use photography is permitted; however, it must be conducted without disruption to the galleries or visitors, and with the safety of the artwork in mind.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the exhibition halls; with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
- Exhibitors or exhibit owners reserve the right to compensation should any damage be caused by visitors.
- Please note that press and promotional photography and filming will be taking place on the premises. Attendance at the fair implies permission for your image to be used for non-commercial purposes (including media reports).
- Please be mindful of your belongings. The Organiser is not be liable for any lost or damaged items left on the premises.
- Please do not bring artworks for valuation.
- Food and beverages are prohibited in the hall.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on the show premises.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission.
All issues not expressly provided for in these Rules & Regulations for Visitors are to be decided by The Organiser alone, subject to applicable laws.