Dates & Times
Admission Fee (8 to 11 Oct 2021)
Early Bird Discount
Book your tickets on or before 19 Sept (Sun) to enjoy our early bird discount!
Adults (early bird): HK$100
Adults (standard): HK$120
Full time students and senior citizens (over 60) : HK$50
Free admission for children under 12 accompanied by an adult
*All ticket types admit 1 person only
COVID- 19 Admission Rules & Regulations
- All individuals are required to wear a mask to enter the hall; otherwise, admission will be denied.
- All individuals are required to pass the temperature check at the hall entrance before admission. Any person with a temperature of 37.5˚C or more will be denied entry.
- All individuals are required to complete the Health Declaration form prior to entering the hall. Children 12 and under can be included on the parent’s declaration form.
- Please do not gather in areas of the fair and please maintain social distancing.
- Any person who is under mandatory quarantine or wearing an electronic wristband will be strictly denied entry.
- When the fair venue has reached its control capacity, ALL visitors must queue in the designated entry area on the concourse.
General Admission Rules & Regulations
- For safety and security reasons, all visitors and their belongings are subject to a thorough inspection before entering and leaving the show premises.
- Children below the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult. Each adult can only bring in one child.
- Backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed.
- Bags, briefcases and similar items larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ (30 x 15 x 30 cm) must be deposited at the Coat Check. Any items that do not comply with this policy will be prohibited.
- Only one bag per person is allowed.
- Personal / non-professional use photography is permitted; however, it must be conducted without disruption to the galleries or visitors, and with the safety of the artwork in mind.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the exhibition halls; with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
- Exhibitors or exhibit owners reserve the right to compensation should any damage be caused by visitors.
- Please note that press and promotional photography and filming will be taking place on the premises. Attendance at the fair implies permission for your image to be used for non-commercial purposes (including media reports).
- Please be mindful of your belongings. The Organiser is not be liable for any lost or damaged items left on the premises.
- Please do not bring artworks for valuation.
- Food and beverages are prohibited in the hall.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on the show premises.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission.
All issues not expressly provided for in these Rules & Regulations for Visitors are to be decided by The Organiser alone, subject to applicable laws.